You don’t need to buy a treadmill, hire a personal trainer or spend lots on a fancy diet to stay healthy just a few small changes to your daily routine can make big differences to your overall physical and mental health, and it doesn’ have to cost you a penny. Here are the
In The Morning
A good start to the day will put you in the right mindset to make better morning decisions about your health.
- Doing a full-body stretch when you get out of bed
- Drinking a couple of glasses of water
- Taking a cold shower
- Adding cinnamon to your coffee instead of sugar
- Putting on mineral-based sunscreen
- Hitting the snooze alarm and don’t wake up late
- Checking your phone first thing
- Getting ready in the dark
- Skipping breakfast because you are in a hurry
- Going about your day without a plan to make a to-do list
Follow these simple tips to feel more positive and be more productive while at work.
- Cleaning your keyboard and mouse when you arrive
- Maintaining good posture
- Increasing the font size on your computer
- Taking regular breaks
- Drinking water throughout the day
- Taking the elevator
- Crossing your legs when sitting
- Eating snacks high in sugar and fat
- Taking your phone to the bathroom
- Leaning on your face when working
Make the most of your break and give yourself a chance to recharge and refresh.
- Inviting a colleague to eat with you.
- Reading a book (if you’re by yourself)
- Washing your hands before and after eating
- Adding eggs to your lunchtime
- Going on a walk.n salad
- Eating fast food
- Rushing through lunch
- Working through lunch
- 24 Looking at Avoiding electronic sunlight
In the end your day(In the evening)
The healthy way by making sure you sleep better.
- Taking a hot bath
- Drinking herbal tea
- Leaving your curtains half-open
- Using a fan to keep your bedroom cool
- Keeping a Journal
- Ordering takeout for dinner
- Checking your work email
- Eating right before bed
- Staying up late
- Looking at electronics before bed
On Your Day Off
Don’t let your health slide on your days off. Adopt these tips days off to end the week strong.
- Spending time with your friends and loved ones.
- Cleaning your cell phone
- Taking a number of brisk walks for a total of 2-and-a-half hours
- Listening to music.” pillowcase
- Changing your pillowcase
- Checking your social media
- Eating desire food for one day
- Turning Off your alarm clock
- Working on the weekend
- Don’t Drink alcohol
The daily small changes in the lifestyle today can help you live long and healthy. Incorporating even a handful of these helpful tips into your regular routine will quickly add up. The small changes you make today can have a big impact on the future. Incorporating even a handful of these helpful tips into your regular routine will quickly add up. Read this article in infographic view on LifeHacker.
What are your healthy life secrets? Please share below in the comments.