Sony has released the PlayStation 5 (PS5), a home video game console. It comes in two varieties – a base PlayStation 5 system and a lower-cost PlayStation Digital Edition.
The PlayStation 5 has the same AMD-branded CPU as the PlayStation 4 but is featured a customized solid-state drive that is designed for high-speed data streaming and improved graphical performance. It has AMD GPU for ray tracing, support for 4K resolution displays, and high framerates.
Now you will experience lightning-fast loading with an ultra-high-speed SSD, adaptive triggers, 3D Audio, deeper immersion with support for haptic feedback, and an all-new generation of stunning PlayStation games.
Sony PlayStation 5 Specification and Features
- Storage: Custom 825 GB SSD
- Memory: 16 GB GDDR6 SDRAM
- CPU: 8-core AMD Zen 2, up to 3.5 GHz, variable frequency,
- Developer: Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Controller input: Dual Sense
- Backward compatibility: Most PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR games
- Media: Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD (base PS5 only)
- Display: Video output formats HDMI: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K UHD, 8K UHD
- Graphics: Custom AMD RDNA 2
- Sound: Tempest Engine 3D Audio
- Release date: Q4 2020
- Ports: USB-A and USB-C ports at the front, HDMI 2.1
- PS5 Accessories: